Kym’s family were in the audience this week to support her
Kym Marsh of Strictly Come Dancing reacted angrily to remarks made about her family.
The Coronation Street actress breezed through another week while demonstrating that she is a formidable rival. For Halloween week, she and her dance partner, Graziano Di Prima, took to the dance floor over the weekend. Kym was decked out in a witch costume as they performed the rumba.
Following their performance, the duo sat down with host Claudia Winkleman to talk about it and to give some of the audience members a special shout-out. Scott Ratcliffe and Kym’s in-laws, who had been observing from the sidelines, had now joined the show, according to Claudia.
As the camera panned to her family, it noticed how dejected they appeared. The image of her in-laws was left for discussion by Strictly viewers, one of whom commented: “The in-laws of Kym Marsh didn’t seem too pleased. #StrictlyComeDancing.”
Newspapers noticed the “tense” look, so Kym had no choice but to respond to the remarks about her family. The actress put an end to the rumors by posting a picture of the headline on her Instagram.
“This has to be one of the funniest things I’ve read! How about they weren’t even aware the camera was on them!” she exclaimed. “Good thing we see the funny side.”
Kym acknowledged that as the competition progresses and the weeks pass, her dance partner has come to feel more like family. She told Hello! that he was like a “little brother” to her. how well they have gotten along ever since they first met. She said: “Graziano comes from a large family and is very family-oriented, so it was important for us to develop a friendship and I wanted to integrate him into the family. He’s fit in really well. Everyone loves him.”
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ sinister truth behind death of Evelyn’s dog
- Emmerdale double pregnancy as fans ‘work out’ another Mackenzie Boyd betrayal
- Emmerdale exit for Mackenzie Boyd after he finally confesses to Charity Dingle
- EastEnders exit for Emma as Lola Pearce’s health declines
- Coronation Street’s Paul Foreman’s world ‘turned upside down’ after MND consultation