James Bye, Rose Ayling-Ellis’ EastEnders co-star, has been listening to Rose Ayling-Ellis’ Strictly Come Dancing advice.
At last night’s National Television Awards, Rose, who won the competition the year before with her professional partner Giovanni Pernice, saw her EastEnders family again.
The actress was a finalist for the Best Serial Drama Performance award, but Emmerdale’s Mark Charnock won it instead because he was starring in a compelling plot that saw Marlon Dingle recover from a stroke.
Rose enjoyed dancing with James Bye, who portrays Martin Fowler and appears with Amy Dowden in the BBC One competition, behind the scenes.
James shared a video of him and Rose practicing a Quickstep move because tomorrow night’s performance by James and Amy will feature this dance.
James posted a video with the caption, “Even at the NTAs you find time to train!”
Hope James’ training with the champion from the previous year is enough to keep him out of the bottom two this week!
Week Four routine reveal! Get ready for the first Couple's Choice and Argentine Tango of the series! — BBC Strictly ✨ (@bbcstrictly) October 11, 2022
In September, Rose left her role as Frankie Lewis in EastEnders to focus on Strictly.
When news of her departure was first revealed exclusively by bbcnewz.online last month, Rose said, “It’s been incredibly special to be EastEnders’ first regular deaf actor.”
Frankie has been a fantastic character to play, and I have loved my time on the show. However, it feels like the right time to move on, and I am eager and prepared for new challenges.
- Emmerdale’s Charley Webb pens emotional tribute to her mum and her Alzheimer’s battle
- Emmerdale’s Gemma Atkinson hits back at ‘mum-shaming trolls’ who labelled her ‘tubby’
- Emmerdale’s Cain Dingle star has ‘worked out’ Caleb Milligan’s hidden agenda
- Coronation Street: ‘Everything goes wrong’ on Daisy and Daniel’s big day
- Coronation Street wedding horror as Justin Rutherford attacks Daisy Midgely with acid