Sam Frost, a former Home and Away actress, looked absolutely radiant on Thursday as she flaunted her ever-expanding pregnancy in an Instagram video.
The 33-year-old pregnant actress was upbeat and animated in a sponsored post for a skincare company, where her growing belly was the star of the show.
The expectant mother performed her beauty routine for her audience while swaying back and forth and displaying her growing belly from various angles.
The blonde curls in the soap star’s hair were neatly styled as she posed in a striped maternity dress.
Many of Sam’s 584,000 fans praised her stunning baby bump.
One admirer gushed, “OMG you look so beautiful pregnant,” while another merely called her outfit “beautiful.”
Sam revealed last month the difficulties she had encountered in the first trimester of her pregnancy.
She admitted it had been “incredibly difficult for me, mentally and physically” on her blog Believe by Sam Frost.
The former Bachelorette claimed that at six weeks, she started experiencing symptoms, and that from that point on, her “mental health quickly deteriorated.”
She revealed that she had been bedridden for two months and claimed that she had become “extremely ill” and had been constantly sick and exhausted.
Sam revealed her pregnancy in an Instagram post in September, holding up an image of an ultrasound while posing with her fiance Jordie Hansen, 26.
“There is a tiny human on the way…” Everyone should act shocked when he unavoidably gets his parents’ quirky sense of humor, she wrote in her caption.
Five months of dating later—in July—the couple got engaged.
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed