On Thursday, Melissa George confused her followers by asking if her lips had “grown.”
She couldn’t explain why, but the former Home and Away star noticed that her pout was plumper than usual.
Strangely, the 46-year-old attributed it to makeup or “rain.”
My lips expanded. I’m confused; it must be the rain. Or my makeup,” she said in a story on Instagram.
During Paris Fashion Week, Melissa was en route to the Schiaparelli presentation, which also drew celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Christine Quinn from Selling Sunset.
Melissa thanked her hairstylist and makeup artist in her following Instagram story for a job well done with the coral pink lipstick.
Melissa wore a black and gold dress with matching shoes and a bag, and she looked effortlessly chic.
The black and gold boots helped the beauty stand taller.
From 1993 to 1996, Melissa portrayed Angel Parrish on Home and Away, and in the 1998 film Dark City, she made her Hollywood debut.
She also appeared in the films Derailed from 2005 and Mulholland Drive from 2001.
The Mosquito Coast was the site of Melissa’s most recent project. She plays the spouse of Justin Theroux’s Allie Fox, the main character.
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed