Esther Anderson, a former star of Home and Away, recently gave birth to her second child.
Early on Wednesday morning, the 43-year-old soap actress and her advertising executive husband Howard Moggs welcomed their son Ralph Harlan Moggs.
She shared a picture of the newborn wrapped in a blanket in an Instagram post on Friday to announce the birth of the child.
The Los Angeles-based couple’s four-year-old son Forest, who was born in August 2018, is already a parent.
“Here she is, our little love.” On September 28, 2022, at 4.48 a.m., Ralph Harlan Moggs entered our world, Esther wrote in the caption.
He is adored by his parents, father, and older brother Forest.
Words cannot express how unique Ralph is! The most is inside of me. Thank you, sweetheart boy.
A video of Esther dancing while flaunting her enormous baby bump was posted on September 22 and was her final Instagram update before giving birth.
In April, Esther and Howard made the news that they were expecting their second child.
She posted a picture of her sonogram at the time on social media with the caption, “The three of us…. about to turn four!
We are ecstatic to announce the impending arrival of a new mini Moggs. From September, Forry will be acting as big brother! ‘
Esther gained fame for her eight-year stint as Charlie Buckton on the Channel Seven soap opera Home and Away.
In 2010 and 2012, she received two Gold Logie nominations.
She appeared as a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice Australia and starred in the NBC TV series Siberia after leaving Summer Bay.
- Could Gabby Thomas be pregnant in Emmerdale?
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michael Bailey’s fate as Stephen Reid strikes again
- EastEnders’ ‘humiliated’ Freddie Slater confronts childhood demons after dating disaster
- Emmerdale’s Rhona Goskirk rocked by ex-husband’s arrival as he drops huge bombshell
- Coronation Street’s Craig Tinker’s relationship in trouble after heartbreaking confession