The former Aaron Dingle star will be back on our screens this week
This week, Emmerdale legend Danny Miller, best known for his portrayal of Aaron Dingle on the ITV soap opera, will return to our screens.
After making a brief appearance for the 50th anniversary of the soap opera, Danny Miller, 31, recently left Emmerdale. A number of plots involving the ITV soap opera’s significant milestone featured his character Aaron Dingle, who played a significant role.
And now the I’m a Celeb winner from last year has revealed he will return to our screens later this week. Along with host Stephen Mulhern, he will participate in this week’s episode of Celebrity Catchphrase. Richard Arnold and Rachel Stevens are two more well-known individuals who will appear on Danny’s show.
In a post on Catchphrase’s official Instagram, this week’s line-up was revealed. The post read: “The secret is out! Look who’s playing Celebrity #Catchphrase with Stephen Mulhern this week! It’s VIPs Danny Miller, Richard Arnold and Rachel Stevens! Tune in on Saturday at 6PM on STV and ITV1.”
Danny then shared the post with his 709k followers. Of course, the comments sections was quickly flooded with comments as Danny’s fans backed him to win.
One social media user penned: “Danny to win hopefully”. A second agreed: “Danny will win”. While a third added: “Looking forward to it.”
- Could Gabby Thomas be pregnant in Emmerdale?
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michael Bailey’s fate as Stephen Reid strikes again
- EastEnders’ ‘humiliated’ Freddie Slater confronts childhood demons after dating disaster
- Emmerdale’s Rhona Goskirk rocked by ex-husband’s arrival as he drops huge bombshell
- Coronation Street’s Craig Tinker’s relationship in trouble after heartbreaking confession