The truth is finally out.
Following the discovery of her affair with Al Chapman (Michael Wildman), Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) finds herself in a bit of a pickle.
Their relationship encountered a snag in tonight’s Emmerdale because of Al’s girlfriend Kerry (Laura Norton).
She caught Al looking at houses earlier in the week, not realizing he was looking for Chas and not for her.
Kerry put two and two together (and got five) and decided to give him a surprise of his own to get his news out in the open after desperately trying to get information about their new home from him.
Unaware that Al was about to break up with her to be with Chas, Kerry got down on one knee in the middle of The Woolpack and proposed to him after a somewhat embarrassing rap.
Al agreed to marry Kerry in front of Chas because he was mortified and wanted to avoid an awkward situation in front of everyone.
Later, Al had to explain himself to Chas, who insisted that he must have been leading Kerry on in order for her to feel free to make such a confident proposal to him.
Smooth-talking Al did what he did best and was able to win Chas over, even persuading her to give him a public kiss.
Unfortunately, Aaron (Danny Miller) happened to catch them in the act, which was a big mistake.
Although Chas begged Aaron to keep quiet right away, her fiery son was having none of it and insisted that she break up with Al or she would lose him for good.
What’s Chas going to do? Will this finally give her the motivation to evict bad Al?
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed