In advance of the ITV soap opera celebrating its 50th anniversary later this year, EMMERDALE may be planning to introduce a few new individuals to the hamlet, and hints may be dropped in the episodes airing the following week.
Charles Anderson (played by Kevin Mathurin) and his son, Ethan Anderson (Emile John), will be welcomed to Emmerdale in December 2020, marking the first new family to be introduced to the community in two years. There have been many recent visitors who are extended members of existing families on the ITV soap opera, notably Rhona Goskirk’s (Zo Henry) mother, Mary Goskirk (Louise Jameson). But as Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter) prepares to leave the Dales in the coming months, it’s possible that after her passing, her ex-family husband’s will visit the community READ MORE…
- Emmerdale theory: Mackenzie Boyd will take on the role of Moses Dingle if Ross Barton is killed off
- Faith Dingle from Emmerdale devises a risky criminal scheme in fresh scenes.
- Emmerdale theory: Suzy Merton’s departure storyline unveiled as Matty Barton takes revenge
- Reece Dinsdale weight loss: Emmerdale star gave up one snack to drop pounds – ‘amazing’
- Emmerdale’s Viv Hope star on ‘big gamble’ that changed the soap ‘Was a risk’