Danny Miller, a legendary member of the Emmerdale cast best known for his portrayal of Aaron Dingle, is expecting a second child with wife Steph. Albert, the couple’s son born in 2021, has already made them proud parents.
Steph, the stunning wife of Danny Miller, and they are expecting their second child.
On Sunday, the couple published an Instagram announcement along with a number of adorable pictures.
Emmerdale legend With his wife Steph, Danny, also known as Aaron Dingle, already has one child; the couple welcomed their son Albert back in 2021.
Danny and Steph posted some adorable announcement pictures of little Albert on Instagram to share their happy news.
Albert has been “promoted to big brother,” the happy couple announced in the sweet post.
Danny, 32, shared a lovely video of an announcement and wrote: “One more to adore. We are eager to meet you, Miller the baby.
Fans flocked to the comments immediately to wish the happy couple well.
“The news is incredible. I’m so pleased for your small family “Greetings from one supporter.
Albert will make the best big brother, a second person echoed.
Another fan remarked, “Adorable news,” while another gushed, “So happy for you Danny and Steph.
Albert will be the ideal big brother to his younger sibling.
The past couple of weeks have been exciting for actor Danny as he has returned to our televisions for his most recent TV project. He has been seen competing on a well-known game show alongside two other celebrities.
The 32-year-old actor recently appeared on Emmerdale in a brief cameo as Aaron Dingle as part of the ITV program’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal