In Emmerdale’s special storm week in October of last year, Vinny Dingle’s (Bradley Johnson) beloved wife Liv (Isobel Steele) was killed when she was struck by a caravan.
Only a few months into their marriage, the couple had experienced some difficulties following the return of Liv’s cunning mother Sandra (Joanne Mitchell) to the village. She tried her best to separate Vinny and Liv, but was unable to do so, leaving the couple closer than ever and deeply in love. As a result, Liv’s death at the young age of 20 was a complete shock.
Since then, Vinny has been battling his grief and isolating himself from his mother Mandy (Lisa Riley) and anyone else who tries to support him because he feels resentful of the world for what happened to his wife.
Recently, everyone but Vinny forgot that it would have been Liv’s birthday because they were too busy looking for Paddy (Dominic Brunt), who had vanished.
However, when the family learned, they were determined to do something to commemorate the event. They planned a gathering, and Vinny was moved by the gesture.
In upcoming episodes, he will realize that he has been using Liv’s passing as an excuse to put off moving forward with his life, and he will accept Belle’s (Eden Taylor-Draper) invitation to go out on the town.
While having fun in a club, Vinny demonstrates his dance moves, leaving him and Belle in fits of laughter and having a great time together.
Could this be the beginning of the two of them finding love again?
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant