Emmerdale has confirmed dastardly intentions from Samson Dingle (Sam Hall) in upcoming episodes, as he eyes up a trust fund set up for Noah (Jack Downham).
Following the birth of baby Esther in Emmerdale, Amelia Spencer (Daisy Campbell) has done her best to look after her daughter, supported mainly by Noah and not biological father, Samson.
When Samson first discovered Amelia’s pregnancy, he reacted in a spiteful and vicious way.
The teen told Amelia to abort their baby and, when Esther was born, his behaviour didn’t change.
Samson made it perfectly clear to just about everyone that he didn’t want anything to do with Esther, as he wanted to live and grow up away from the village.
He wanted to get a job, buy flash cars and go on holiday – he definitely didn’t want to give most of his earnings to Amelia for a small child.
In upcoming episodes, Amelia will be touched when Noah suggests setting up a trust fund for Esther, but when Samson gets word of what’s going on, the cogs start whirring in his head.
A spokesperson for the show said: ‘Since the birth of Amelia’s baby, Noah has shown a love and support for Amelia that Samson has lacked.
‘As Noah generously suggests setting up a trust fund for baby Esther, we’ll soon see scheming Samson’s cogs whirring and Noah will find himself being blackmailed for money.
‘But Samson’s scheming won’t just impact Noah, it could also compromise his entire family.’
Just how far is he prepared to go this time?
And if Samson’s plan causes havoc for the Dingles, will they work out that he’s responsible?
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ sinister truth behind death of Evelyn’s dog
- Emmerdale double pregnancy as fans ‘work out’ another Mackenzie Boyd betrayal