Positive news for Coira fans: Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Moira (Natalie J. Robb) are expected to resume their communication in Emmerdale.
Since the two of them were joined by Cain’s brother Caleb (Will Ash) on Christmas Day, things have become difficult for them.
In support of Kyle, Caleb paid a surprise visit to Cain in jail, where he has been imprisoned since confessing to the murder of Al (Huey Quinn).
Despite Cain’s concerns, Moira will eventually consent to Caleb’s offer of assistance with Kyle’s predicament, infuriating Cain.
The couple will reconcile eventually, but can the brothers who have been at odds with one another?
After Cain’s fabrication that Faith (Sally Dexter) had genuinely passed away 30 years prior, the brothers’ bond is severely damaged.
In a recent flashback episode, it was revealed that Cain had agreed to take the fall for Caleb after the latter had stolen a car and ended up in jail in return for the latter’s complete silence.
It is obvious that Caleb has betrayed his promise.
Will Cain and his brother ever get along again, or will something evil come between them?
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ sinister truth behind death of Evelyn’s dog
- Emmerdale double pregnancy as fans ‘work out’ another Mackenzie Boyd betrayal