During a particularly dramatic holiday season, Caleb Milligan (Will Ash) showed up in Emmerdale and claimed to be Cain Dingle’s (Jeff Hordley) long-lost brother.
However, the show is beginning to imply that Caleb’s situation might not be as straightforward as it seems. They’ve even started to imply that Caleb might not even be a Dingle at all.
Since moving into the community, Caleb has been acting very kindly toward the family who were unaware of him, hiring his legal team to support Kyle after the latter killed Al last year.
But could his kindness serve as a pretext for something more evil?
Two hints that might indicate Caleb is concealing his true identity were given to us in tonight’s episode.
Before bringing up the storied rivalry between their two families, she questioned Caleb’s connection to the Dingles during a meeting with Kim Tate (Claire King).
Caleb ignored the query and refrained from responding directly. highly suspicious
The more they talked, the more “un-Dingle” he seemed, Kim remarked when describing her encounter to partner Will Taylor (Dean Andrews).
This alone may not be cause for concern, but the hints just keep adding up.
Caleb was instructed to drink first when Mandy (Lisa Riley) brought out the shots during the Dingle party at the Woolpack. Sister Chas (Lucy Pargeter) said he was “all talk, no Dingle” when he declined the offer.
Since there seems to be more and more evidence against Caleb, we are left to wonder: If he is not a Dingle, then who is he?
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant