Emmerdale does what it does best again next week, dishing up the drama and providing viewers with more unmissable scenes.
It’s set to be quite the week for the residents of the eponymous village, with the ITV soap serving up a number of shocks along the way, particularly for Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins), who receives big news.
It’s also a big week for Arthur Thomas (Alfie Clarke), who makes a discovery about classmate Marshall, sharing a charged moment with him in the process, while Lydia (Karen Blick) ends her friendship with Kim Tate (Claire King) in the wake of recent events.
And quite honestly, who could blame her?
Desperate for a sneak peek of all the drama to come? We thought you might be, and thus we’ve got three brand new preview clips of next week’s goings-on in the village to tide you over until then.
Tuesday January 31
Kim wants to apologise for the way she behaved last week and lets herself into the Dingles’ residence.
Lydia isn’t impressed with her apology, though accepts her offer to return to work – albeit after re-negotiating her and Sam’s rates. Kim is pleased, but Lydia makes it quite clear that, from this moment forward, they are no longer friends.
Can Kim make this right?
Wednesday February 1
Charity is taken aback when she discovers just how anxious Noah is ahead of his date with Amelia.
Noah is evidently concerned, sweating, worrying that it will all go wrong, as Charity tries to offer him some advice.
Amelia arrives at the Woolpack – but just how will the date go?
Thursday February 2
Charity is rocked in the wake of receiving some big news, as she sits on her doorstep, contemplating what she’s learned. Cain clocks her mood and approaches.
Will she open up about what’s on her mind?
- Could Gabby Thomas be pregnant in Emmerdale?
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michael Bailey’s fate as Stephen Reid strikes again
- EastEnders’ ‘humiliated’ Freddie Slater confronts childhood demons after dating disaster
- Emmerdale’s Rhona Goskirk rocked by ex-husband’s arrival as he drops huge bombshell
- Coronation Street’s Craig Tinker’s relationship in trouble after heartbreaking confession
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michelle Connor return as Ryan struggles after attack