In Emmerdale, Nate Robinson (Jurell Carter) and Tracy Metcalfe (Amy Walsh) succumb to temptation and become passionate, bringing back old feelings.
This week Tracy returned to the named village with her infant daughter Frankie, and it soon became clear that she was hiding a significant secret.
She’s engaged as well as in a new relationship.
In the ensuing scenes, Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick) encourages her sister to tell her ex, Nate, the truth by simply ripping off the bandage.
However, when Tracy arrives at the apartment, she and Nate begin to talk about happier times, and this conversation develops.
Nate and Tracy kiss after a dramatic scene, as seen in the clip from Monday’s (10/10) episode of the ITV soap opera up above!
After having sex, the ex-couple is awkward around one another and unsure of what this means for their future.
Nate is hurriedly escorted out of the back door by Tracy while wearing only his boxer shorts as she approaches the house.
Tracy tries her best to appear normal, but Vanessa is immediately on the lookout for something fishy.
Nate’s phone and jeans are soon spotted by Vanessa, and when he comes to retrieve them, her suspicions are proven to be correct. When her sister later admits that she still likes Nate, Vanessa becomes dejected for her sister.
Are there plans for the former couple to reunite? What happens to Naomi (Karene Peter) and Ollie if that is the case?
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character