Following Friday night’s dramatic episode of Emmerdale, viewers think they have figured out who Caleb Miligan really is.
Huey Quinn’s Kyle Winchester, who was playing Kyle Winchester, finally admitted to the police that he had shot Al Chapman, which caused an unexpected turn in Friday night’s episode of Emmerdale (Michael Wildman). His mother, Amy Wyatt (Natalie Ann Jamieson), and Moira Barton (Natalie J. Robb), to their horror, denied any knowledge of the murder.
But how will Kyle’s father Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) respond when he learns what the kid did?
In the episode, Kyle confessed everything to the police after speaking with Caleb (Will Ash).
The child received advice from Caleb, who identified himself as the half-brother of Cain and Chas (Lucy Pargeter).
Okay, Kyle, what’s going on? Caleb asked as Kyle waited for Nate (Jurell Carter) to return.
“I am helping Nate clean the barn,” the youngster replied as Caleb quizzed: “How come you’re out here then?”
Kyle explained: “I told Nate I was thirsty so he went and got me a drink. Moira told him to watch me.”
“You know why that is, don’t you?” Caleb probed before adding: “I have been exactly where you are.”
“With my dad?” the child asked as Caleb said they were related. “Moira didn’t want me to tell you this but, I am his brother. What do you think about that?”
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal