Can Phil make it to Tommy and Kat before it’s too late?
When Phil Mitchell’s dispute with DCI Keeble is resolved in upcoming episodes, EastEnders has hinted at dramatic scenes.
The following week, Phil and Keanu Taylor will work together once more as they attempt to rescue Kat and Tommy from Keeble, who has hired masked men to abduct them.
Phil demands that Keanu get in touch with Keeble to find out where she is keeping his family while Kat and Tommy are being held hostage in a warehouse.
Sharon begs Phil to remain in Albert Square, but Keanu begs him to help rescue Kat and Tommy instead.
As Keanu and Phil get ready to storm the warehouse, Kat, who is desperately attempting to reason with the detective, loses her cool as Keeble starts to lose her cool.
A gunshot is heard as Phil walks inside the structure. He moves in that direction, followed by Keanu.
The target of the bullet? Will they arrive in time?
On BBC One, EastEnders airs on weeknights.
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal