Following devastating news, Stacey Slater will take frantic steps to get more money in upcoming EastEnders scenes.
In order to pay her debts, Lacey Turner’s character Stacey Slater from EastEnders previously turned to selling photographs of herself in intimate apparel.
Freddie Slater (Bobby Brazier), who began earning money by selling images of his feet, served as her inspiration.
In upcoming scenes, Stacey again turns to the cameras as she badly needs more money.
When Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) declares he is moving out in the midst of the Slater cash crunch, she is upset.
When he realizes that Stacey is upset about losing his financial support, he makes amends by providing her four weeks’ pay as notice.
Freddie shows up while Alfie, Stacey, and Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) are having a tender moment while discussing his future.
Alfie is stunned when Freddie says he’s moving into his new apartment.
But without Alfie’s financial support, how will Stacey manage?
On the BBC serial drama, Stacey has been experiencing financial difficulties for months.
She is expecting a grandchild, and her electricity bill is exorbitant, so it appears that the Walford resident’s situation is likely to worsen.
She also received a reminder to pay her market pitch costs on top of all of this.
Linda cries after getting Mick Carter’s (Danny Dyer) Presumption of Death certificate in another scene from the soap opera.
When Lola Pearce (Danielle Harold) finishes her final shift at the salon, she decides to leave her job and says farewell to Denise Fox (Diane Parish).
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal