Lily Slater (Lillia Turner) revealed her pregnancy in recent episodes of EastEnders. Because Lily is under the legal age of consent and is only 12 years old, this meant that the police and social services would soon need to intervene.
Every resident of number 31 was asked about their interactions with Lily, and Martin (James Bye) and Freddie (Bobby Brazier) were subjected to some awkward inquiries.
Lily eventually revealed that Ricky Mitchell is the baby’s father to Stacey (Lacey Turner) (Frankie Day). Despite the fact that Ricky is Lily’s age, it is illegal for any sexual act to be performed on anyone under the age of 16 if either party is under 16, and the penalties can be even more severe if both parties are underage 13.
Therefore, when Ricky Jr. learns from Lily that her parents are aware that he is the father of the child, he becomes terrified and tells his mother, Sam, everything (Kim Medcalf). She visits the Brannings and is shocked to learn from Jack (Scott Maslen) that their son might be charged with a crime.
The situation gets very real for Ricky when Jack takes him to the police station, where he has to be interviewed. Will he be charged?
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant