In EastEnders, Lily Slater (Lillia Turner) swore her mother Stacey (Lacey Turner) to secrecy when she found out she was expecting on New Year’s Day. As a result, Martin Fowler (James Bye) was completely unaware of the situation regarding his adopted daughter.
Martin didn’t learn the truth about what was happening until the police arrived to question him a few days later.
The only piece of information about the pregnancy that he still has a problem with now that he agrees with everyone else is who the father of the child is.
When Martin discovers that Ricky Jnr. (Frankie Day) is the baby’s father, everything changes and he is prepared to hand him over to the authorities.
When Ricky Jnr visits Lily in an effort to check on her, he realizes it. Martin realizes that the two might be more than just friends when he adds two and two.
Martin is adamant that the Brannings and the police should both be informed that Ricky Jnr is the father.
Despite having told Stacey that she didn’t want him to know about the baby, Lily is horrified that Ricky Jnr may get into trouble and rushes to tell him.
As Ricky Jnr faces a police interview, will he end up facing charges?
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant