Patrick Trueman (Rudolph Walker) has seen his fair share of romances throughout his time in EastEnders, so there is no one better placed to offer out some friendly advice.
Denise Fox (Diane Parish) and Jack Branning (Scott Maslen) have been struggling to give their relationship the attention it needs, what with everything they’ve had going on.
Things were difficult enough when Jack’s only worry was daughter Amy (Ellie Dadd), who has been battling with her mental health and struggling with self-harm.
However, it has only got worse since the discovery that Ricky Jnr (Frankie Day) is the father of 12-year-old Lily Slater’s (Lillia Turner) baby.
With all that going on, it’s easy to see how they haven’t had much time for romance. Patrick, however, doesn’t want to see their relationship suffer.
Having noticed the growing distance between them, Patrick pulls Jack aside to give him some advice on the romance front.
Inspired, Jack invites Denise for a daytime date while the kids are at school.
Although, things start to go pear shaped when he finds Ricky skiving off.
Viewers will know that Denise and Ravi (Aaron Thiara) have been getting close recently, with Denise appearing jealous over him flirting with daughter Chelsea (Zaraah Abrahams).
Will Jack make it to his date on time, or will this be the final push Denise needs to seek passion elsewhere?
- Could Gabby Thomas be pregnant in Emmerdale?
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michael Bailey’s fate as Stephen Reid strikes again
- EastEnders’ ‘humiliated’ Freddie Slater confronts childhood demons after dating disaster
- Emmerdale’s Rhona Goskirk rocked by ex-husband’s arrival as he drops huge bombshell
- Coronation Street’s Craig Tinker’s relationship in trouble after heartbreaking confession
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michelle Connor return as Ryan struggles after attack