In forthcoming EastEnders scenes, Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) will experience even more heartbreak when she learns sad news regarding Mick Carter (Danny Dyer).
After a fight with Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) on Christmas Day, Mick was last seen jumping into the water to save Linda.
An epic automobile chase occurred as Mick and Linda demanded answers from the soap opera bad girl Janine when it was revealed that she had accused Linda of drinking and driving and damaging her car.
However, things went horribly wrong when Janine swerved her car off a cliff and into the water, killing Linda.
Linda has been gradually accepting the possibility that she would never see Mick again after being left absolutely devastated when he failed to reappear.
In upcoming episodes, Linda experiences a gut-punch as she receives the “Presumption of Death” certificate for Mick.
She sobs upon receiving the diploma, devastated by the passing of her childhood sweetheart.
Later, she is left feeling terrible as Ollie, who is perplexed, is helped by her explain Mick’s purported death by her friend Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean).
Linda had said she would accept Sharon’s offer, but Sharon had no idea that she intends to sell the Vic to someone else.
Linda, who is still inconsolable, tells Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) that she has been lying to Sharon and Nish Panesar (Navin Chowdhry) as well in an effort to make them happy in the event that her plans with her secret buyer don’t work out.
Will Linda’s situation turn out all right, or is everything destined to fail?
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal