After learning that Lola Pearce (Danielle Harold) had an incurable brain tumor, her family has been doing everything they can to make her last few weeks as happy as possible.
When she is upset about how she looks, her future husband Jay (Jamie Borthwick) steps in to make sure she feels beautiful.
On Christmas Day, Lola and Jay got engaged in some incredibly romantic and touching scenes that took place beneath a show machine.
However, as Danielle Harold revealed, Lola is less than pleased with how she looks as she gets ready for her hen do, which was planned by none other than party animal Kim Fox (Tameka Empson).
On the day of her hen party, Lola is extremely depressed and doesn’t feel great about herself.
For Lola’s benefit, her supportive fiancé arranges a pampering session with Kim and Denise (Diane Parish) to cheer her up and give her a little glow.
“She just feels really loved and really cared for” when Kim and Denise rally around her to make her feel better. Danielle made known.
At that point, especially when she is discouraged about not being able to find her mother, I believe it’s probably exactly what she needs.
It helps her realize that she is surrounded by good people who care about her and love her no matter what.
In the upcoming weeks, Patsy Kensit, a former Emmerdale legend, will appear as Lola’s mother, who abandoned her when she was a young girl.
As the wedding draws near, will Lola’s optimism hold strong or will something—or someone—throw a wrench in the plans?
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for