When Denise Fox (Diane Parish) learned that Chelsea had spent a romantic evening with Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara) in the pub, she went on the attack in EastEnders (Zaraah Abrahams).
As viewers are aware, Ravi made a move on Denise last week after their heart-to-heart at Peggy’s. Denise pushed him away while claiming to be a contentedly married woman—even though it now appears that she might be feeling something for Ravi.
Ravi was corrected by the hairstylist, who assured him that nothing would ever happen between them. Ravi noted her remarks, but it’s obvious he still has feelings for her.
Chelsea, on the other hand, struck up a conversation with the restaurant manager earlier this week. The two decided to meet for drinks at the Queen Vic, which Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) had reopened in Linda Carter’s (Kellie Bright) place while she was away.
There was plenty of chemistry between the two as they flirted and even started planning a second date. Chelsea added that she would save any potential kisses for the second date.
However, when Denise saw Ravi with her daughter, she immediately reprimanded him because she thought he was engaging in some sort of trick.
Ravi was quick to point out that Denise had previously stated that she was a “happily married woman,” so he should see whoever he wants and that it shouldn’t matter to her who he dates.
Is Ravi telling the truth? Denise is she envious? Will she and Ravi ever become romantically involved?
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ sinister truth behind death of Evelyn’s dog
- Emmerdale double pregnancy as fans ‘work out’ another Mackenzie Boyd betrayal