What’s Christmas in Albert Square without a little festive drama?
The head of the Mitchell clan will receive a few surprises upon his return, which will delight viewers to learn that Phil Mitchell is on his way back to Walford after his trip abroad.
Alfie’s plans are derailed as he gets ready to give Kat and the kids a memorable Christmas after learning that Phil has returned to town.
When Bert, Kat’s son, tells his father that his mother has allowed him to stay until the New Year, Phil is incensed.
Phil is compelled to spend the day with Alfie because the large family Christmas dinner is in progress, but he becomes furious when he learns how much time Kat and Alfie have been spending together without him.
When Phil vanishes following the revelation, Kat is immediately put into a panic because she doesn’t know what he will do to her and Alfie.
Sam sets out to find her brother, but when she locates him in Peggy’s nightclub, she is horrified. Why is he doing that?
The future of Kat and Phil’s relationship is currently unknown, but EastEnders has revealed that Kat will be making another significant confession right after Christmas.
On BBC One, EastEnders airs on weeknights.
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ sinister truth behind death of Evelyn’s dog
- Emmerdale double pregnancy as fans ‘work out’ another Mackenzie Boyd betrayal
- Emmerdale exit for Mackenzie Boyd after he finally confesses to Charity Dingle
- EastEnders exit for Emma as Lola Pearce’s health declines
- Coronation Street’s Paul Foreman’s world ‘turned upside down’ after MND consultation