Beginning in 2023, Nish and Suki Panesar deal with numerous issues with their neighbors.
With a new year comes fresh storylines, and Nish and Suki Panesar’s will see the heat turned up.
In upcoming episodes, the situation for the Slater family becomes worrying when they experience a carbon monoxide leak, which is caused by the boiler, and Nish worries the family will sue him.
Nish has to deal with Ben Mitchell as well as the Slater family after a business conversation turns tense and makes him angry.
Suki advises her husband not to confront the Mitchell family and instead to use his charm when they overhear Phil banging on Sharon’s front door.
Harvey accuses Nish of using his wealth to distract from the boiler issue at the Slaters, which has put one of them in the hospital, after Nish apologizes to Ben for his earlier behavior.
Suki gets a call from Health and Safety revealing they are aware of the boiler leak as Nish rants about his recent altercations at home.
Will Nish be able to influence the Albert Square residents? Or will he declare war on his neighbors to begin the New Year?
On BBC One, EastEnders airs on weeknights.
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal