The actors who portray Zack and Whitney on EastEnders, James Farrar and Shona McGarty, have posted a video on their social media pages thanking viewers for their support of the current plot.
In the video below, Shona said: “I’d like to thank everyone for their support throughout this delicate storyline. We hope we treated it respectfully and with justice.
Before thanking McGarty for such a difficult job, James continued: “There were tears during line-runs, on the set-ups, not just from the cast but everyone around us which shows such respect for the subject.”
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character