Honey Mitchell, an Eastender, looked stunning as she debuted in her new magical role.
The 45-year-old actress, who was portrayed by Emma Barton, looked polished and polished up in a ballgown.
Emma appeared gorgeous in the promotional photos for her new job.
She was beaming in full costume for the beloved family program, her hair swept up.
For five weeks in December and January, Emma will play the title role in the production of Beauty and the Beast at Bournemouth Pavilion.
One of the major storylines of the BBC One soap opera currently involves Emma’s character.
Recently, viewers have seen Honey make an effort to save her recently reconciled ex-husband Billy Mitchell from a life sentence in prison for a historic murder he didn’t commit.
The Sun, however, is aware that Emma won’t be taking a break from screens despite her busy schedule.
“EastEnders pulls forward with filming for Christmas to get ahead,” a show insider said.
Even if Emma misses a few weeks of filming, it probably won’t show on screen because there is a two-week filming break.
But this would not be the first time the popular soap had a break.
Emma had previously stated that she would be taking a six-week break from the soap opera in order to concentrate on the Strictly Come Dancing live tour.
Late in 2018, she also took a break.
When the well-known brunette returned to the show to stir things up, EastEnders fans rejoiced.
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed