Ever since Nish Panesar was released from prison, Suki has tried to keep her distance from the one person she truly loves, Eve Unwin.
Recent scenes see Nish and Suki reveal to the locals that they would be having a blessing to commemorate their wedding, but things are about to take a dramatic turn.
Currently Stacey Slater and Kheerat Panesar are the only two people who know of the romance between the two women, but that’s about to change.
Ahead of the blessing, Eve pays Suki a visit in a final attempt to make her see sense. The pair end up arguing about their relationship, but they’re stopped in their tracks when they hear the front door slam shut. Who overheard their argument, and how much did they hear?
Things take a worrying turn ahead of Nish and Suki’s blessing
Viewers know that Nish spent 20 years in prison for murdering a man he believed was trying to steal Suki away from him, but how would he react if he discovered his wife was in love with another woman?
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant
- Coronation Street spoilers: Murder victim to drown as Stephen kills again