Watch out Kathy!
Chris Clenshaw, the current EastEnders manager, made an exciting announcement to Loose Women viewers today.
After weeks of rumors, Clenshaw finally revealed Vicki Michelle’s role when she appears on screen later this year.
We do have a new character joining for a new stint, and that’s Rocky Cotton’s (played by Brian Conley) ex-wife, Jo Cotton, played by the fabulous Vicki Michelle.
She’s hilarious, and the scenes with Jo, Rocky, and Kathy are fantastic.
While we as viewers know Rocky has a secret he’s hiding, it seems the truth might come out to Kathy very soon.
Will this storyline feed into the big Christmas flash-forward Kathy’s involved in?
Speaking on joining the soap as Jo, Michelle said: “I’m so excited to be in EastEnders and everyone has been so lovely. Jo Cotton is a great character and it is such a great story. I can’t wait for the audience to meet her.”
EastEnders recently revealed the exciting storyline we can look forward to over the Christmas season, so it’s a great time to be a fan.
Six of the show’s most recognizable women are gathered around a man’s dead body in a flash-forward scene.
Viewers have no idea whodunnit is or who the victim is, but that hasn’t stopped them from speculating.
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character