Here’s when they will be airing instead.
This evening (January 17)’s episodes of EastEnders and Waterloo Road will not be broadcast because of new scheduling changes for both programs.
We all know that the new season of Waterloo Road airs immediately after EastEnders on Tuesday nights at 8:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, BBC One’s coverage of the FA Cup, which starts at 7.30pm, is taking up tonight’s slots.
The third-round rematch will be played at Molineux between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool.
However, viewers shouldn’t worry too much because EastEnders will instead air on Friday, January 20, and the show will resume as usual on Monday night.
At 8 p.m. tomorrow, January 18, BBC One will broadcast Waterloo Road.
Fans of Waterloo Road can thankfully already access tonight’s episode on BBC iPlayer.
The entire series was made available for streaming on Tuesday, January 2, but it has also been available for live viewing for those who prefer it.
Since last autumn, EastEnders has also been releasing each day’s episode prior to broadcast.
Originally, this was done to accommodate the World Cup schedule, but ever since, it seems to have become a regular occurrence. When questioned about it, an EastEnders spokesperson chose not to respond.
In the EastEnders episode airing tomorrow night, Zack will be dealing with the results of his HIV testing while Alfie gets into trouble with Denise.
A sudden crisis confronts the Walters family over on Waterloo Road, stressing out Preston to the point of breaking.
When Tonya and Izzie skip class, they also cause trouble, and a grieving Donte is given a second chance.
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for