Linda horrified by photo as she contemplates selling the Vic
As Linda Carter struggles to cope with life following Mick’s disappearance, the Vic landlady will be given another shock next week when she receives a photo from Shirley’s daughter, Carly.
The women of Walford will take centre stage in the episode airing on Monday 20th February, celebrating EastEnders’ anniversary, where Linda will receive a photo of Shirley with her son, Dean Wicks, the man who raped Linda some years ago.
Linda is in shock to see that Shirley has reunited with her son, despite his crimes, so she takes herself away from the bar and breaks down in the hall, where she is spotted by Kathy Beale who offers her some support.
With recent events playing on her mind, Linda also has to make a decision about the Vic where Nish and Suki Panesar have made an offer to buy Mick’s share of the pub.
Feeling torn over the sale of the Vic, Patrick Trueman offers her some wise words which leads her to make a secret phone call.
Who did Linda get in touch with?
EastEnders air these scenes next week on BBC One.
- Could Gabby Thomas be pregnant in Emmerdale?
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michael Bailey’s fate as Stephen Reid strikes again
- EastEnders’ ‘humiliated’ Freddie Slater confronts childhood demons after dating disaster
- Emmerdale’s Rhona Goskirk rocked by ex-husband’s arrival as he drops huge bombshell
- Coronation Street’s Craig Tinker’s relationship in trouble after heartbreaking confession
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michelle Connor return as Ryan struggles after attack