We urgently need more information after Danny Dyer revealed that he filmed his final EastEnders scenes as Mick Carter in a tank of broccoli juice.
As viewers of the BBC One soap opera are aware, Mick drowned in the sea over the holiday season while attempting to save Linda (Kellie Bright) from a drowning grave.
While he was caring for Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) and their unborn child, he was unaware that Linda had already reached safety.
The well-liked landlord is reportedly dead, though a body was never discovered.
When it comes to how his exit scenes were shot, Danny Dyer has been spilling the beans, revealing that in addition to shooting on location, he was also submerged in a water tank filled with broccoli juice!
He said, “I’ve got to say the stunt people came in and they were amazing. We had a wetsuit on under our clobber.”
We also had the equipment for the water tanks, which they filled with broccoli juice. It’s quite pleasant because it’s about bath temperature. In my final scene, I was crying and feeling very emotional.
I smelled like broccoli, which helped to lessen the blow.
While Mick’s fate is still unknown, Linda recently visited the Square to reprimand Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) for opening the Vic following the tragic disappearance of her soulmate.
Linda eventually understood Alfie’s explanation that he didn’t mean any harm and was just trying to help her when she said she planned to sell the Vic and leave.
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant