Ken and Wendy Papadopoulos’ reunion on Coronation Street is expected to make Tracy Barlow very angry, so she pulls a surprise move during lunch.
Fans witnessed the couple agreeing to date yesterday (October 5), but Tracy understandably takes offense to this since she is still resentful of Wendy for once having strained her relationship with Ken and her late mother Deirdre.
In fresh soap opera scenes, Wendy presents Ken with tickets to a book launch at the Bistro for his birthday. Later, as Ken and Mary discuss the latter’s suggestions for the play, he gets a text from Wendy and has to leave right away.
In The Rovers, Mary tells Brian and Tracy about her encounter with Ken and how he abandoned her and lied to her face. Tracy notices how deceptive Brian is acting and becomes enraged when she realizes what’s going on.
Later, at the book launch, Daisy and Daniel express how happy they are to see Ken and Wendy together, but when Tracy shows up, she is very clear about how she feels about the relationship, much to the dismay of the new couple.
Later on in the week, in response to this, Ken is taken aback when Tracy apologizes for her actions and offers to make Wendy lunch as a welcome.
Wendy arrives at Number 1 and is appreciative of Tracy’s choice. Ken’s relief is short-lived, though, when he tastes the stuffed marrow Tracy is serving, which is Deirdre’s specialty.
How will this be received by Wendy and Ken?
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed