Former Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has opened up about feeling ‘sad’ after an ‘eventful’ and ‘manic’ few days.
The actress, who played Rosie Webster on the ITV soap, explained that she’s not been on social media due to what she’s been going through, but promised to fill fans in during her next post.
‘Eventful few days and this is why I’ve not been on my social media,’ she said in an Instagram story.
“I’m sad, but I’m sure no one has noticed and no one cares.” I post absolutely everything to my social media.
“These last few days have been the most manic, manic, manic.” I’ll take a nap first, and then I’ll update you all.
“My next story will basically be me catching everyone up!”
Helen, who left Coronation Street in 2018 to have a baby, is frequently questioned about when we might see Rosie again.
The soap star acknowledged that she would be interested in returning to the cobbles but said that she would rather wait until her youngest child, Charlie, is “a bit older” before making such a move.
She previously admitted to OK! Magazine that she would “love to go back to Coronation Street at some point.”
‘I think it’s obvious that everything I do work-wise just works around the kids. So yeah, probably when Charlie gets a little bit older, maybe.’
The cobbles star competed in I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! back in 2012.
- Could Gabby Thomas be pregnant in Emmerdale?
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michael Bailey’s fate as Stephen Reid strikes again
- EastEnders’ ‘humiliated’ Freddie Slater confronts childhood demons after dating disaster
- Emmerdale’s Rhona Goskirk rocked by ex-husband’s arrival as he drops huge bombshell
- Coronation Street’s Craig Tinker’s relationship in trouble after heartbreaking confession
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michelle Connor return as Ryan struggles after attack