Lucy Fallon, a star of Coronation Street, has disclosed the gender of her unborn child.
The actress, who portrayed Bethany Platt in the ITV soap opera, revealed that she ‘wasn’t bothered’ about having a son or a daughter and is now expecting a baby boy with partner Ryan Ledson.
She told OK! Magazine, “We discovered the gender at 16 weeks.”
Naturally, we didn’t care either way, but Ryan was absolutely certain we were having a girl.
This past weekend, when Lucy and Ryan, both 25, told their loved ones the good news, they invited them to a baby shower in Liverpool.
Lucy added that she changed into her pajamas for a dance on the dance floor after they parted ways until 2 in the morning.
“I was there from the beginning and was the first one up.” At 10.30 p.m., I went upstairs to put on my pajamas, but I returned for more dancing until 1.30 a.m.
The soap opera star and her football partner Ryan announced their pregnancy earlier this year.
She admitted to the publication in September that “We’ve been keeping it a secret.”
I’m terrified but also eager.
After five years as Bethany, Lucy left Coronation Street in 2020 with the intention of starting new endeavors, but the Covid-19 pandemic ultimately derailed her plans.
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal