As the new storyline of the ITV soap opera Coronation Street, which examines extremism and grooming impressionable young men, continues, Griff Reynolds (Michael Condron) is gradually beginning to cause trouble in Coronation Street.
A few weeks ago, it was revealed that Max (Paddy Bever) would be persuaded to join a far-right political gang as part of this new plot.
Reece, Griff, and Spider (Martin Hancock) are some of the members of the gang. It’s important to note that Spider and Griff are undercover police officers, though Griff isn’t exactly focused on the task at hand.
This was demonstrated when Griff, Spider, and Peter (Chris Gascoyne) went to a performance in a covert location.
Peter was very upset that Griff didn’t object to what was happening when it became clear that the band performing was singing songs with racist lyrics.
Toyah (Georgia Taylor), who overhears Alya (Sair Khan) and Yasmeen (Shelley King) discussing worries about Griff, notices that his name is spreading around like a bad odor as Griff sinks deeper and keeps luring Max away from his family and friends.
Toyah confides in Spider that she is certain Griff is a racist, but given his job, he will probably find it difficult to tell his partner the truth.
Later, Max drops some of the flyers into the café, and Spider notices his talent while feeling confident that he shouldn’t be spending his time hanging out with Griff.
By attempting to annoy his mate, is Spider putting himself in danger?
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ sinister truth behind death of Evelyn’s dog
- Emmerdale double pregnancy as fans ‘work out’ another Mackenzie Boyd betrayal