Due to Paul Foreman’s (Peter Ash) actions in tonight’s episode of Coronation Street (January 18), in which he left nasty Mike (Tom Lorcan) to die, Todd Grimshaw (Gareth Pierce) might soon find himself behind bars.
Mike was pursued by Paul and Todd after paying an unwanted visit to a terrified Summer Spellman (Harriet Bibby) in the hospital. Paul and Todd wanted him to make up for locking her up and leaving her to die.
Mike made a joke about Paul’s relationship with Summer and how it seemed inappropriate while he was cornered outside his home.
Paul, who had experienced abuse as a child, lost it and shoved Mike hard while watching him strike his head on the ground.
Todd and Paul then fled, with Paul warning that given his prior convictions and the nature of the assault, he might wind up back in prison.
It didn’t take long for the police to locate them; they stopped them outside the Rovers and inquired about Paul.
They disclosed that Mike had accused him of assaulting her. Todd stepped forward and made the confession on Paul’s behalf, stopping him before he could get himself into any trouble.
Todd was detained for the attack on Mike as Billy Mayhew (Daniel Brocklebank), who was understandably shocked, arrived.
Does Todd truly intend to go to jail for Paul, or does he have another goal in mind?
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for