The realization that she has an anonymous stalker gives Daisy Midgeley (Charlotte Jordan) the shock of her life in upcoming Coronation Street episodes.
She is initially not too upset when flowers are sent to her because she is aware that she spent the evening flirting innocuously with a DJ who she was hoping would be able to perform at her and Daniel’s (Rob Mallard) wedding.
She hid the card that came with the flowers and told Daniel that she had bought them for him because she obviously didn’t want Daniel to find out about the flirting.
The next delivery of flowers is for Daniel, who is at home to accept them but recognizes from reading the card that they are not for him. He demands to know who Justin is because they are from someone by that name.
Daisy then makes the decision to put an end to things by sending Justin a message to let him know that the flowers aren’t welcome and that she wants him to stop.
But this doesn’t work, and soon Justin is knocking on the door with a third bouquet. Daisy makes the decision to use social media to inform other women that the DJ has been harassing her and to advise them to stay away from him.
When the DJ she previously met shows up at the Rovers and flatly denies knowing who sent her flowers, she is horrified. He begs her to remove her slanderous social media post because it is seriously hurting him.
When Daisy realizes that someone else is likely targeting her if it isn’t the DJ who sent her flowers, she loses all sense of humor. Daisy is concerned about what Justin might do next, no matter who he is.
Is she in peril?
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant