On tonight’s episode of Coronation Street, Stephen (Todd Boyce), who was having problems with Teddy (Grant Burgin), took matters into his own hands.
Teddy was brought to the hospital after being struck by a van and placed into an induced coma to reduce brain swelling.
Doctors couldn’t be certain if Stephen would wake up, but he wasn’t taking any chances.
He acknowledged what Teddy had thought while standing at his bedside alone: he knew what had happened to Leo.
He then apologized for what he was about to do after admitting that he had killed him by accident. He then reached across to push a button on Teddy’s life support system before Jenny interrupted him (Sally Ann Matthews).
He was even more astonished when Jenny started describing how people in comas might remember things that were stated to them while they were unconscious.
When Jenny later stated that the doctors think he would wake up if he survives the night, Stephen’s fear only increased.
Stephen promised them that this would be the last they heard from him because he plans to leave the UK after they agreed on a price of £10,000.
Is Stephen planning to escape Weatherfield and his crimes before he is apprehended?
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal