In Coronation Street, Max Turner (Paddy Bever) aspires to return to Weatherfield High, but he soon discovers that doing so won’t be simple.
Max has spent the past few months at a Pupil Referral Center (PRU) because of his unruly behavior toward people like Daniel (Rob Mallard) and Amy (Elle Mulvaney).
It’s safe to say that Max’s perspective has changed as a result of his time at the PRU, but he is put to the test when David (Jack P Shepherd) tries to re-enter Weathy High.
David’s attempt is unsuccessful because Mrs. Crawshaw tells him and Shona (Julia Goulding) that the last available seat at the school has been taken. When Max’s new friend Daryan says he’s about to start at Weathy High, the teenager assumes the refugee has taken David’s place.
The following day, Maria starts getting negative comments about her rehoming plan under an article, and she shows David and Shona one of them.
Since the troll’s message discloses Maria’s workplace, she, David, and Shona are left to speculate that Max might be to blame.
Max refuses to allow David to use the computer when he pops home, which raises suspicion.
David confronts his son because he believes Max is responsible for the hateful messages as payback for Daryan. Max, however, flatly denies this.
Is Max telling the truth, though?
What lengths will he go to in order to avenge Maria if he is lying?
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed