Stephen Reid (Todd Boyce) meets a sex worker next week in Coronation Street – but perhaps not how you’d expect.
Following Teddy’s (Grant Burgin) murder, Stephen has turned his attention back to work at Underworld, desperately trying to knock Carla (Alison King) off her pedestal and become Top Dog himself.
His plan is proving a difficult one, however, as Carla loves being the boss at the factory and has taken great pleasure in tasking Stephen with things like making the tea or a cake run.
Ours is a custard slice, thanks.
Next week, Stephen’s eyes light up when Carla asks him to meet up with Rufus to try and resurrect their deal.
It’s a big ask, but Stephen is motivated by the fact he’ll receive a 15% commission and a permanent contract if he’s successful.
So, at the hotel, as Stephen sits down, he’s frustrated – Rufus won’t budge – he isn’t interested.
What he is interested in, however, is drugs – cocaine, to be precise. Rufus gets up and heads to the bathroom as Stephen watches him snort a line of coke.
However, to his horror, Rufus then collapses, and an ambulance is called.
As Rufus is taken to hospital, Stephen lies to Carla about sealing the deal, practising the businessman’s signature on the contract as he chats to her on the phone.
Left on his own, Stephen then gets a knock at the door.
A sex worker called Candice barges in and demands her money, which gives Stephen an idea.
But what’s he got planned this time?
- Could Gabby Thomas be pregnant in Emmerdale?
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michael Bailey’s fate as Stephen Reid strikes again
- EastEnders’ ‘humiliated’ Freddie Slater confronts childhood demons after dating disaster
- Emmerdale’s Rhona Goskirk rocked by ex-husband’s arrival as he drops huge bombshell
- Coronation Street’s Craig Tinker’s relationship in trouble after heartbreaking confession
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ Michelle Connor return as Ryan struggles after attack