In a recent Coronation Street spoiler clip, Sarah Platt (Tina O’Brien) is shown returning for more with neighborhood bad boy Damon Hay (Ciaran Griffiths).
After Sarah’s disagreement with her husband Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson), Damon and Sarah first meet at a motel.
Sarah didn’t understand who he really was or how he had treated her family until after they had shared a bottle of champagne.
Damon was anxious to win her over and made her a promise that they would ultimately get cozy.
Damon was quickly proven correct when Sarah eventually succumbed to his charms.
In subsequent scenes, she discovers the staff leaving the Bistro as she enters and wonders if Damon has fired everyone.
He explains that an oven problem forced him to close, and that no one will be available to fix it for at least another hour.
Sarah and Damon are left alone together without any staff or customers, and it doesn’t take long for her to succumb to temptation and let him kiss her.
Damon locks them inside the Bistro to make sure they can’t be disturbed before entering for another kiss and making jokes about having her run her clothing down the faucet so she can take them off.
Sarah, however, is less enthused this time and ultimately pushes him away.
She explains that because she has been cheated on previously, she is not willing to commit the same mistake again.
The couple head into the office for some one on one time, but her conscience doesn’t last long and she quickly gives in to temptation once more.
Will someone discover their covert bunkhouse or will they get away with it?
- EastEnders spoilers: Serious danger for killer Bobby as Cindy Beale returns from the dead for revenge
- Emmerdale star hints at tragic ending for Charity Dingle as Chloe fights for Mack
- Coronation Street exit for Evelyn Plummer as she’s left heartbroken by Roy Cropper
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet’s fury in injury drama
- Emmerdale clash as Manpreet Sharma’s suspicions about Claudette are confirmed
- EastEnders chaos as Linda Carter left furious over her mum’s betrayal