Gemma Winter (Dolly-Rose Campbell) has a lot to say (what’s new) in upcoming Coronation Street episodes as Paul Foreman (Peter Ash) attempts to recover from his recent crash.
It was Carla (Alison King) who was responsible for knocking Paul down, as she got into the Underworld van after having her cup of tea drugged by Stephen (Todd Boyce).
We know that Stephen is giving Carla LSD to make it seem as though her psychosis has returned, and when she got into the vehicle feeling disorientated, she ended up hitting Paul, who was on Peter’s (Chris Gascoyne) new motorbike.
While Paul has returned from hospital and still in a recovery period, he recently realised his right hand hasn’t healed.
In the pub, Paul struggled to pick up some darts while playing a round with Dee-Dee (Channique Sterling-Brown).
Eventually, he succeeded, but ended up throwing one in Evelyn’s (Maureen Lipman) hat!
In this new video, Doctor Gaddas informs Paul that his sore hand is more than likely down to a bruised nerve.
She tells him that it will eventually heal provided that he gets plenty of rest, which will mean reducing his workload as a builder.
Paul is frustrated at the thought of not being able to work effectively for up to three months due to the cost-of-living crisis, and Gemma then offers a solution.
Gemma advises her brother to discuss suing Carla with Dee-Dee so that, while he recovers, he will have some money to help him get by.
What, then, will Paul do?
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for