Beth Tinker (Lisa Geroge) is in serious trouble with Fiz Stape (Jennie McAlpine) after the discovery that she slapped daughter Hope (Isabella Flanagan) in Coronation Street.
Hope had told her family what had happened several weeks ago, but due to her penchant for making things up, Fiz had refused to believe her.
She had already lied about Beth’s dog being responsible for biting her, which had caused Beth’s temper to flare in the first place, so it is understandable that Fiz would be torn.
However, the truth will soon be revealed, when Sam Blakeman (Jude Riordan) confesses all to Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall).
Fiz is set to be horrified that her friend not only physically assaulted her daughter, but then lied about it too.
A new spoiler video shows Beth trying to make amends, though Fiz refuses to budge.
While working alongside each other in the factory, Beth hands over a letter addressed to Hope, explaining how sorry she is for what happened.
Fiz promises that she will pass the letter on, but makes it very clear that she has not forgiven her for the abuse.
Beth understands, and shows real guilt over what happened.
Will this drive a wedge between them forever, or will they be able to put it behind them?
And how will Hope react to Beth’s letter?
- Emmerdale’s Mandy Dingle steps in to support Paddy after heartbreaking blow
- Coronation Street’s Billy Mayhew star feels ‘pressure’ with MND plot after family death
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for