Amy Barlow (Elle Mulvaney) and Aaron Sandford (James Craven) grow close in upcoming Coronation Street episodes, but their night will take a disturbing turn.
An episode of the ITV soap, which is set to air on March 3, will see Amy and Aaron share a drunken kiss following a row with Summer (Harriet Bibby).
Things will then be taken to the bedroom, where Amy will begin to undress, before admitting that she feels sick and rolling away from him.
Despite this, Aaron continues to kiss her, before taking things a step further and making the decision to have sex with her.
Amy has no idea what is going on and will only learn how far things have progressed the next day when she wakes up horrified by what has happened.
Viewers will follow Amy’s journey as she wrestles with her emotions and realizes that, despite Aaron’s efforts to convince her that they both wanted it, she was raped and couldn’t give her consent.
In this new video, Amy is helping Aaron with his clothes after ending up with prosecco all over them during their evening out.
Amy and Aaron begin kissing as the sexual chemistry intensifies, unaware that soon, everything will change.
Researchers from Coronation Street have collaborated with The Schools Consent Project, a charity that was founded in early 2015 and sends volunteers with legal training into schools to present workshops on the legal definition of sexual consent and major sexual offenses.
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy
- Emmerdale star Danny Miller expecting second baby as wife Steph reveals she’s pregnant