In a new Emmerdale preview clip, anxious faces can be seen as Amy (Natalie Ann Jamieson) and the lawyer Caleb (William Ash) found for them head to Kyle’s (Huey Quinn) plea hearing.
Cain (Jeff Hordley), who was previously informed that he wouldn’t be able to attend the hearing because he is a witness, can only watch from back in the village as his son’s fate is decided. He expresses concern that Kyle might “crack under the pressure of it all.”
He is eleven years old. What if he falters on the stand or utters a dumb thing? He reveals that Kyle had earlier called Moira (Natalie J. Robb) in a panic, fearing that his nerves would cause him to pass out.
It took Moira some time to make him feel better.
As Matty (Ash Palmisciano) notices Moira’s absence, Cain explains that she had to go see Nana Barton after learning of her fall.
As a result of his mistrust of Caleb, Cain is still at odds with the lawyer. But as Amy prepares to enter the vehicle, his true emotions become apparent.
Tell him I love him,’ he commands her, and Cain Dingle makes no attempt to hide his feelings for her by casually using the L word.
As they leave, he softly adds, “Just bring him home.”
- EastEnders family torn apart as Karen Taylor fights for custody of Albie
- Coronation Street fans point out ‘flaw’ in Paul Foreman illness story
- Emmerdale exit as fans plead with soap to get rid of ‘irritating’ character
- Emmerdale’s Kim Tate loses Home Farm as fans ‘work out’ who Caleb is working for
- Coronation Street fans ‘work out’ sinister truth behind death of Evelyn’s dog
- Emmerdale double pregnancy as fans ‘work out’ another Mackenzie Boyd betrayal