Adele Silva has been talking about some behind-the-scenes information from Emmerdale filming in the past.
The actress first appeared in 1993 and left in 2011. She is best known for playing Kelly Windsor in the ITV soap opera.
She developed quite a reputation in terms of relationships during that time, having relationships with people like Jimmy King (Nick Miles), Rodney Blackstock (Patrick Mower), and Ethan Blake (Liam O’Brien).
Regarding the numerous scenes she shot for Kelly’s love triangles, Adele remarked to The Sun, “I had my first s*x scene when I was 16.” My teacher and I were there on a sofa. I didn’t have a lot of experience in that area, but I didn’t give it much thought at the time.
‘With intimacy coordinators, it’s not like it is now. However, you were aware that there wouldn’t be any tongues when performing a kissing scene. It wasn’t a proper kiss, per se.
She also discussed the possibility of playing Kelly again, stating: “Obviously Kelly’s son is there, and she’s not seen him for years,” in reference to Elliot (Luca Hoyle), the child she had with Jimmy King who now resides with Jimmy and Nicola (Nicola Wheeler).
“Then we have little April” (Amelia Flanagan). Imagine the expression on Marlon’s (Mark Charnock) face if her aunt Kelly showed up. He would be appalled. There is a history between Mandy (Lisa Riley), Kelly’s best friend, and Kim Tate (Claire King).
Adele continued, “I just love Kim; you always know she’s going to be at the center of an incredible storyline.” I felt so fortunate to receive the storylines they did.
If they asked, “I’d go back without a doubt.”
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- HOME AND AWAY 8000 27th MARCH 2023 MONDAY HD EPISODE
- Coronation Street’s Justin star opens up on ‘breaking point’ in Daisy Midgeley acid attack
- Emmerdale fans ‘work out’ two village legends rekindle romance
- Coronation street spoiler video shows looming Justin prepare to launch acid attack on Daisy